Get MEDucated with WinkingSkull.com!
WinkingSkull.com is an interactive resource for medical students and people interested in health science, with over 4000 anatomy images and over 7000 questions and answers in pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, anatomy, otolaryngology, and obstetrics & gynecology.
Study with labels-on or labels-off and then time your own self-tests and instantly check your progress. WinkingSkull.com is available in three different levels:WinkingSkull.com FREE
Sample the site with free access to:
- More than 250 full-color illustrations from selected tiles;
- Over 50 self-test questions and answers from selected titles;
Purchase one of our bestselling anatomy print (or e-book) titles and gain access via a scratch-off code
You can also purchase select PLUS plans (see below).
Don't feel like purchasing a single title or multiple books? Simply want access for a limited time to meet your study goals? Purchase a subscription to images with self test module, or fully functional Question & Answer sets of our bestselling titles. Select the subscription plan that best suits your studying needs, and instantly start studying and testing yourself with
- PRO Anatomy: an ever-growing list of images (4000+) and questions (+400) from the Gilroy Atlas, Volume I and III from the Schuenke Atalas of Anatomy series; Anatomy: An Essential Textbook; Anatomy for Dental Medicine. Multiple titles to be added in 2016.
- PRO Physiology: questions & answers (+500) from Physiology: an Illustrated Review and Fundamentals of Medical Physiology.
- PRO Pharmacology: questions & answers (+2200) from Pharmacology an Illustrated Review, Pharmacology Test Prep, and the Pocket Atlas of Pharmacology .
- PRO Biochemistry: questions & answers (+350) from Physiology: an Illustrated Review and Fundamentals of Medical Physiology.
- PLUS Otolaryngology: questions & answers (+4500) from Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery, plus an additional +4500 otolaryngology questions & answers.
- PLUS Ob-Gyn: questions & answers (+500) from Obstretics and Gynecology: The Essentials of Clinical Care.
To take full advantage of all the features of the website, register today for your free account now!
Good luck studying and enjoy!